- Understanding the Power of BeliefPosted 31 days ago
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In LifePosted 34 days ago
- Understanding Women in Today’s WorldPosted 83 days ago
- How to Change Your Life with KnowledgePosted 93 days ago
- How Do You Cope With StressPosted 122 days ago
- 12 Steps to a New Beginning in LifePosted 125 days ago
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New YearPosted 146 days ago
- What Stops You from Living a Healthy LifestylePosted 167 days ago
- Is Setting Priorities in Life EssentialPosted 171 days ago
- Do You Love the Life You LivePosted 206 days ago
Family & Parenting
A family is a care-giving unit that may consist of a couple; a father, mother, and children; a single parent and child; a circle of friends; or grandparents and grandchildren.
“The family should be a closely knit group. The home should be a self-contained shelter of security; a kind of school where life’s basic lessons are taught; and a kind of church where God is honored; a place where wholesome recreation and simple pleasures are enjoyed.”
~ Billy Graham, “My Answer,” syndicated newspaper column.
Parenting means the caring and upbringing of a child. It includes the love and guidance given by parents, and though it is not an easy task, but the joy of parenting is unmatched. It involves the process of raising and educating a child from birth until adulthood, which is mainly done in the family by parents.
When it comes to parenting, there is no fixed method that fits everyone. Part of being a good parent is to be creative, loving, caring, and flexible. All children need compassion, consistency, affection, encouragement, and limits. These are the main building blocks that allow you to handle any parenting challenges you face.
“One of the greatest lessons we can teach our children is to live their lives with the ability to face fear and go beyond, to persevere and accomplish goals.” ~ Andrea Patten, author, What Kids Need to Succeed.
This blog page consists of many niches, experiences, stories, and tips on parenting and raising a family. Along the way on this blog, we will learn about ways to change your children’s behavior, make them better children, and learn some real parenting techniques that work. This section also includes the various posts on children, teenagers, grandparents, ups and downs of parenting in the family.