- Understanding the Power of BeliefPosted 29 days ago
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In LifePosted 32 days ago
- Understanding Women in Today’s WorldPosted 81 days ago
- How to Change Your Life with KnowledgePosted 91 days ago
- How Do You Cope With StressPosted 120 days ago
- 12 Steps to a New Beginning in LifePosted 123 days ago
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New YearPosted 144 days ago
- What Stops You from Living a Healthy LifestylePosted 165 days ago
- Is Setting Priorities in Life EssentialPosted 169 days ago
- Do You Love the Life You LivePosted 204 days ago
Love & Relationship
Love and relationships are truly an investment, as the more you put in and give, the more you get back and receive. Love and relationships are a major part of the human experience, though they mystify most of us. There are various kinds of relationships we can have with one another, from romantic love, to friendship, sibling or parental love, or working relationships.
“Relationships–of all kinds–are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.” ~ Kaleel Jamison
The best part is that even if your relationship is on the rocks, you can take steps to restore a connection and repair the broken trust. While love can bring wonderful moments full of joy and happiness, it can also bring much pain- through which we learn the most!
Healthy and loving relationships take a willingness and commitment to change and adapt through life as a team, which make life worth living.
Here we shall learn more about love and the various ways that would help you and your partner communicate in a better way, and bring the romance back into your lives. We would learn ways to keep relationships strong, how to work on repairing trust and love in a relationship on the rocks, how to create and maintain relationships, what makes love and relationships stronger, and the various twists and turns along the way.
“Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you.” ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer