- How to Stop Rushing Through LifePosted 18 hours ago
- Understanding the Power of BeliefPosted 33 days ago
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In LifePosted 36 days ago
- Understanding Women in Today’s WorldPosted 85 days ago
- How to Change Your Life with KnowledgePosted 95 days ago
- How Do You Cope With StressPosted 124 days ago
- 12 Steps to a New Beginning in LifePosted 127 days ago
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New YearPosted 148 days ago
- What Stops You from Living a Healthy LifestylePosted 169 days ago
- Is Setting Priorities in Life EssentialPosted 173 days ago
Spend Valentine’s Day with your Family
“The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.”
Though it maybe the day for lovers, it is a great day to express your love and feelings for your own family. Feel blessed to have a wonderful family, a wonderful husband or wife, wonderful kids, and a wonderful God who blesses us beyond measures.
There are various things all of you as a family can do, to celebrate Valentine’s Day together.
- Moms can give out flowers and chocolates at breakfast, heard-shaped cookies in lunch boxes, and end dinner with a heart-shaped cake. Dads can plan out special family outings for everyone.
- Get your family and kids together to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you, if you do not want to go out.
- Invite your whole family for dinner, though don’t work too much and get dinner from outside, unless all of you also help cooking it up!
- Get ready in your best clothes and ask your kids to set the table nicely. All of you as a family can decorate the dining area with red paper hearts cut outs, candles and roses.
- As a family each one of you can exchange hand-made cards with a few nice thoughtful words, or exchange small token gifts.
- Spend Valentine’s Day with your family and organize a few games like treasure hunt, which kids are simply going to love. Small notes about how you feel about them accompanied with small gifts, hidden around the house will surely make them happy.
- If you have grandparents, brother, sisters, moms, dads, husband, wife, son, daughter etc in your large family, then create a family Valentine’s Day poem to express your love.
- Spend Valentine’s Day with your family by playing special music and get everyone in the mood.
- If you want to spend Valentine’s Day with your family by going out for a picnic, then cook up some yummy dishes at home, pack then into your Valentine basket along with some goodies and games to have a wonderful time. You could try out heart shaped pizzas, heart-shaped pancakes or plan to eat out with your family at your favorite eating joint.
Even though Valentine’s Day has got very commercialized, the true meaning of the day is to show your appreciation and love to your loved ones, so take out that quality time to spend Valentine’s Day with your family and express your love to them.
Photo Credit: Photouten
How to Stop Rushing Through Life
- Posted 18 hours ago
Are Your Teens Cyber Safe
- Posted 5 days ago
Why You Should be Respecting the Elderly
- Posted 8 days ago
6 Easy Tips For Time Management You Need To Know
- Posted 12 days ago
Why Is a Mother Child Bond So Special
- Posted 15 days ago
How to Boost Self Esteem in 8 Simple Ways
- Posted 19 days ago
Is The Fat In a Diet Really Bad For You
- Posted 22 days ago
Subscribe to the Aha!NOW newsletter
Does Online Social Networking Friendship Really Work
- Posted 43 days ago
Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New Year
- Posted 148 days ago