- 12 Work-Life Balance Tips For Work-From-Home Professionals
- 6 Steps To Relieve Stress Using The STRESS Formula
- Live Your Best Life In The BEST Way
- 10 Ways Of Frugal Living For More Happiness And Peace
- Why Our Ideas About Happiness Are Backwards
- 5 Reasons Why Thanksgiving Is a Blessing
- How to Have a Healthy Heart [Infographic]
- Are You Endangering The Peace On Earth
- How Many Hours Should You Work Per Week
- 7 Important Reasons to Become an Organ Donor
All posts tagged "Christmas"
- Keep Moving Forward – My 3rd Blog Anniversary
Life is a journey where you just have to keep moving forward. There’s no turning back. I’d say blogging has similarity with this quality of life – you keep on blogging and there’s no stopping. Your goals...
- Posted December 25, 2013
- How to Take a Break from Blogging
“Take a break!” Have you ever heard your spouse, family or friends say these words? I’ve, and let me tell you honestly that it seemed an impossible task for me. How often do you take a break...
- Posted December 17, 2013
- Do Miracles Happen in Real Life
Miracles happen, whether you believe it or not. Just the simple fact that you and I are here and alive, is in itself a miracle, isn’t it? I’ve had a miraculous experience myself. I wonder if I’ve...
- Posted December 10, 2013
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New Year
Today is a happy moment – I’m experiencing triple joy!! Today is Christmas and the Blog Anniversary, with New Year just round the corner. Aha!NOW is celebrating its 2nd anniversary. This blog has grown and wants to...
- Posted December 25, 2012
- Enjoy Family Celebrations in Your Holidays
I wish there are family celebrations in every home, especially with Christmas and New Year’s just round the corner. It’s during the family celebrations that every family member gets the warmth of love and affection, and there...
- Posted December 21, 2012
- 12 Easy Ways to Save Money During the Holidays
Do you want to know easy ways to save money during the holiday season? Well, who doesn’t want to save money for a rainy day, whether it’s for the holidays or otherwise. Didn’t we learn that every penny saved,...
- Posted November 23, 2012
- My Wish List and Resolutions
I needed to write this post to share my wish list and resolutions with everyone, as that is one way of conveying my feelings and reaffirming that I follow these resolutions! My parents, and probably yours too,...
- Posted December 23, 2011
- Why Should Charity Begin at Home
Kids often ask “Why should charity begin at home?” We as parents need to explain to our kids that like most values, charity is also instilled gradually and it starts from home. ‘Charity begins at home’ is...
- Posted December 16, 2011
- Benefits of Walking Everyday
The joys of walking are unmatched, and I’ve learnt this as I go for a walk every day. The benefits of walking everyday are so many that it is hard to overlook them. Very few people really...
- Posted December 9, 2011
- How to Instill Gratitude in Children
As parents or caregivers, we often wonder how to instill gratitude in children, or often think about how we can teach them to be grateful. I remember when I was a child, in order to instill gratitude...
- Posted November 18, 2011