- 7 Untapped Social Media Tactics For Smart Bloggers
- 14 Free Blogging Apps for Your Android Mobile Phone
- 9 Lessons From 4 Years of Blogging (Blogiversary Post)
- 10 Proven Ways to Create a Social Media Plan for Bloggers
- 7 Harsh Realities Of Blogging That Bloggers Should Know
- 8 Action Tips For Guppy-Bloggers In An Ocean Of Sharks
- The Aha!NOW Chat With Carolyn Nicander Mohr [Interview]
- Are You Worried About Your Blog’s Alexa Rank
- Back to Blogging After a Break – Check Out What’s New
- How To Take A Summer Break From Your Blog
All posts tagged "grandparents"
- What Can You Learn From Grandparents
Grandchildren love their grandparents. In fact, grandparents are their whole world. However, what’s so special in grandparents that children prefer them over their own parents? At least some of them do! You must have guessed why I...
- Posted September 5, 2014
- Why You Should be Respecting the Elderly
I was always taught to respect the elders – weren’t you? But how many of you are really respecting the elderly people around you? What reasons do you have for not doing so? I ask you because I’ve often seen many elders...
- Posted May 14, 2013
- 14 Ways to Take Care of Elderly People
Have you come across people who take care of elderly people? Or perhaps you are taking care of elders at home, whether they are your parents, grandparents, or close family members. Are you able to take care of...
- Posted March 19, 2013
- Understanding Depression in Elderly People
Have you ever noticed the depression in elderly people around you? Do you see such people lose interest in the activities they once enjoyed, or feel helpless and hopeless? Can you imagine that they are undergoing depression...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- Are You Ready for Being a Grandparent
Is being a grandparent an easy task? You can best know the answer when you really become a grandparent yourself. Presently you can, like me, just wonder what life would be like once you become a grandparent....
- Posted September 7, 2012
- What Challenges Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Face
Often time’s grandparents raising grandchildren face many challenges that are not easy for them to deal with. However, grandparents raise their grandkids willingly and happily because they love them. In an earlier post about grandparents parenting grandchildren...
- Posted May 25, 2012
- Why are Grandparents Parenting Grandchildren
Have you ever relived your life? A few grandparents parenting grandchildren are doing just that! They’ve to restart the task of parenting besides playing the role of a grandparent. Is that easy? Some might say what’s the...
- Posted April 13, 2012
- Role of Grandparents in the Family
“What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.” ~Rudolph Giuliani Have you ever wondered about what is the...
- Posted September 11, 2011