- 12 Work-Life Balance Tips For Work-From-Home Professionals
- 6 Steps To Relieve Stress Using The STRESS Formula
- Live Your Best Life In The BEST Way
- 10 Ways Of Frugal Living For More Happiness And Peace
- Why Our Ideas About Happiness Are Backwards
- 5 Reasons Why Thanksgiving Is a Blessing
- How to Have a Healthy Heart [Infographic]
- Are You Endangering The Peace On Earth
- How Many Hours Should You Work Per Week
- 7 Important Reasons to Become an Organ Donor
All posts tagged "kids"
- 10 Effective Discipline Techniques For Children
Have you ever thought about the effective discipline techniques for children that really work? Here are some positive discipline techniques that I know help in disciplining children without punishing them. Really, you don’t have to spank or...
- Posted April 22, 2014
- 9 Ways to Cope As a Single Parent
Parenting is not an easy task, and if you are a single parent, it becomes tougher to raise your child all alone. Bringing up children alone can be very stressful unless you know how to become a...
- Posted December 3, 2013
- Why Your Kids Will Never Amount to Anything
Ouch! I know that’s harsh.. and yet, unfortunately, true for many parents. There are kids heading for disaster, and their parents don’t have a clue. I’m not talking about teenagers who are in trouble, I’m talking about the...
- Posted September 6, 2013
- 65 Age Appropriate Chores For Kids
Are you always the one who does the chores around the house, or do you have certain chores for kids especially chalked out too? Some of you might feel it’s much easier and faster doing the chores...
- Posted July 12, 2013
- Shocking Sleep Deprivation Effects You Need to Know
Do you know about the sleep deprivation effects on your body and mind? I, for instance, didn’t know until circumstances gave me first-hand experience of the impact of lack of sleep, and I’m sure you’ll agree with...
- Posted June 1, 2013
- How Do You Transmit More Than Genes To Your Children
How much do our children take after us? If someone were to ask you this question, you’d probably think about genetic inheritance. For example, if both parents have blue eyes, most likely the child will have blue...
- Posted May 24, 2013
- Are Your Teens Cyber Safe
Are you, your kids, and teens cyber safe? Have you taken all the measures to ensure there is complete cyber safety when you or your loved ones are online? To be cyber safe or to ensure that...
- Posted May 17, 2013
- How to Get Kids to Listen to You
How to get kids to listen? What can I do to make my kids listen to what I have to say? Aren’t these one of the major difficulties and questions parents face while parenting their children? Is there...
- Posted April 23, 2013
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In Life
You all know that kids face drastic changes as they grow. As parents, are you helping children cope with change in their lives? Do you think it’s easy for children to deal with them? I’m sure when...
- Posted April 16, 2013
- The Father Who Had No Time
Today I’m going to share a story about the father who had no time for his family. Even though the good father wanted to spend maximum time with his family, he was always caught up in other...
- Posted March 1, 2013