- 12 Work-Life Balance Tips For Work-From-Home Professionals
- 6 Steps To Relieve Stress Using The STRESS Formula
- Live Your Best Life In The BEST Way
- 10 Ways Of Frugal Living For More Happiness And Peace
- Why Our Ideas About Happiness Are Backwards
- 5 Reasons Why Thanksgiving Is a Blessing
- How to Have a Healthy Heart [Infographic]
- Are You Endangering The Peace On Earth
- How Many Hours Should You Work Per Week
- 7 Important Reasons to Become an Organ Donor
All posts tagged "parenting"
- How To Cope With Teenage Pregnancy As A Parent
How would you cope with teenage pregnancy if you were a parent? Isn’t that a tricky, tough, and traumatic question? This is one of the most touchy topics that parents would ever want to even think of....
- Posted August 20, 2014
- 10 Effective Discipline Techniques For Children
Have you ever thought about the effective discipline techniques for children that really work? Here are some positive discipline techniques that I know help in disciplining children without punishing them. Really, you don’t have to spank or...
- Posted April 22, 2014
- 9 Ways to Cope As a Single Parent
Parenting is not an easy task, and if you are a single parent, it becomes tougher to raise your child all alone. Bringing up children alone can be very stressful unless you know how to become a...
- Posted December 3, 2013
- Why Your Kids Will Never Amount to Anything
Ouch! I know that’s harsh.. and yet, unfortunately, true for many parents. There are kids heading for disaster, and their parents don’t have a clue. I’m not talking about teenagers who are in trouble, I’m talking about the...
- Posted September 6, 2013
- How To Deal With Teenage Problems
Are you sailing smoothly in your teenage years, or facing the usual teenage problems? If you are a parent, then is your teenager able to cope up with the problems in his or her life? I understand...
- Posted August 28, 2013
- 65 Age Appropriate Chores For Kids
Are you always the one who does the chores around the house, or do you have certain chores for kids especially chalked out too? Some of you might feel it’s much easier and faster doing the chores...
- Posted July 12, 2013
- Understanding the Role of the Father in Child Development
What could be the role of the father in child development, many would ask? With Father’s Day just round the corner, I thought this would be the right time to share about it with you. If you’re...
- Posted June 12, 2013
- How Do You Transmit More Than Genes To Your Children
How much do our children take after us? If someone were to ask you this question, you’d probably think about genetic inheritance. For example, if both parents have blue eyes, most likely the child will have blue...
- Posted May 24, 2013
- Are Your Teens Cyber Safe
Are you, your kids, and teens cyber safe? Have you taken all the measures to ensure there is complete cyber safety when you or your loved ones are online? To be cyber safe or to ensure that...
- Posted May 17, 2013
- Why Is a Mother Child Bond So Special
Like me, I’m sure you also agree that a mother child bond is one of the most precious relationships in a family. This Mother’s Day is a great opportunity for reflecting on a mother’s love for her...
- Posted May 7, 2013