- 12 Work-Life Balance Tips For Work-From-Home Professionals
- 6 Steps To Relieve Stress Using The STRESS Formula
- Live Your Best Life In The BEST Way
- 10 Ways Of Frugal Living For More Happiness And Peace
- Why Our Ideas About Happiness Are Backwards
- 5 Reasons Why Thanksgiving Is a Blessing
- How to Have a Healthy Heart [Infographic]
- Are You Endangering The Peace On Earth
- How Many Hours Should You Work Per Week
- 7 Important Reasons to Become an Organ Donor
All posts tagged "violence"
What Does The World Need Today
What do you think the world needs today? Witnessing the state of the world, I don’t think that should be difficult. I can think of these things, and they are acceptance and tolerance. What the world needs now...
- Posted January 19, 2015
Are You Endangering The Peace On Earth
I’m an ardent campaigner for peace on earth. I dream of it, think of it, and write about it. But it seems I’m not doing enough. When I read the newspaper or view the TV news, I...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Domestic Violence: The Deadly Virus
Isn’t domestic violence like a deadly virus that’s spreading globally? Why is abuse at home on the rise even in the developed countries? Domestic abuse has become sort of a disease now, so much so that we...
- Posted October 15, 2013
How To Deal With Teenage Problems
Are you sailing smoothly in your teenage years, or facing the usual teenage problems? If you are a parent, then is your teenager able to cope up with the problems in his or her life? I understand...
- Posted August 28, 2013
What Can We Do to Stop the Violence
How can we stop the violence? The violence that is rampant in homes, on women, against seniors, in the society, and in the schools. You know this post is triggered by the recent shooting incident. It was...
- Posted December 18, 2012