I feel humbled to be generously given the Versatile Blogger Award by Pam Maynard, Pamela Maynard’s Pen. Thank you so very much Pam for thinking of me as a blogger worthy of recognition. I appreciate it a lot, as it means a great deal to me!
I met Pam through the latest social networking site Google+, and her blog is a place full of creative information about parenting, raising kids, working full time, and inspirational stories for children. She is a working parent, yet a full-fledged mother to her adorable son, a devoted wife, and the lovable owner to numerous pets!
(Updated on 9th June 2014: I was fortunate once again to receive the Versatile Blogger award from Maketta of Money To Be Made, and I thank him for bestowing this honor on me.)
Now about the Versatile Blogger Award:
As a recipient of getting this fabulous honor, I am asked to pass the torch to a few of my recently discovered blogs, though there are some rules to follow. Therefore, if you receive this award from me and you choose to accept it, these rules are for you too…
- Thank the person who awarded it to you, by linking back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact the owners to let them know too!)
My recently discovered favorite blogs:
1- Live and Love with Passion by Sally Brown
2- Awareness Musings by Carol Wiley
3- Quips and Tips for Money and Love by Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen
4- Releasing Me Today by Deeone Higgs
5- Happy Fit Coaching by Linda Formichelli
6- When Grandmother Speaks by Anne Wayman
7- Northern California Hiking Trails by John Soares
8- Almost All The Truth by Brenna Burke
9- Home to Heather by Heather Eigler
10- The Aloof by Tristan Higbee
11- Claudia Broome- your divorce coach by Claudia Broome
12- Interesting Observations by Pearl t
13- Frank Balara’s Home for Wayward Thoughts by Frank Balara
14- Dreamers, lovers, and Star Voyagers by Teresa Cypher
15- Your Words, Your Voice by Lisbeth Tanz
To mention seven things about myself:
- I am a professional freelance writer, with ten years of experience. I completed my Masters in English Literature and Bachelors in Education, before I ventured into commercial writing.
- I am passionate about writing, and have produced numerous articles for websites, as well as for offline media like publication magazines.
- Please visit my website and go through my detailed profile, to know more about me. You may like to check out two of my blogs- one related to family and life issues, and the other to freelance writing. Feel free to connect with me on Twitter and Facebook as well!
- I started my career initially as a teacher, but freelance writing is equally satisfying as it helps me unleash my creativity and at the same time, I can devote more time to my family and kids.
- I have a loving, understanding husband, and two pretty, adorable daughters who are proud of their writing mom! Not to forget my pet dog, who is great company for everyone.
- I love to cook and try out various dishes, something my kids relish! My hobbies include sketching and painting, while I am more aesthetically inclined and appreciate pictures, photographs, quotes, or anything beautiful that touches my heart!
- I cherish the moments spent with my family and remain thankful to the Almighty for their love, health, and happiness.
I do hope all the above mentioned blogs choose to accept the Versatile Blogger Award. It would be nice if you visit these blogs, as each one is different in its own way, some are helpful, some informative, some beautiful, some creative, and some with stories to share with everyone. It was a tough decision to pick out just 15 blogs from the numerous I like, but it was fun all the same!
I want to thank all of you who have helped and inspired me to become a better blogger. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!
Thanks for stopping by to read!