- Understanding the Power of BeliefPosted 31 days ago
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In LifePosted 34 days ago
- Understanding Women in Today’s WorldPosted 83 days ago
- How to Change Your Life with KnowledgePosted 93 days ago
- How Do You Cope With StressPosted 122 days ago
- 12 Steps to a New Beginning in LifePosted 125 days ago
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New YearPosted 146 days ago
- What Stops You from Living a Healthy LifestylePosted 167 days ago
- Is Setting Priorities in Life EssentialPosted 171 days ago
- Do You Love the Life You LivePosted 206 days ago
Creative Commons License
The entire pack of posts on this blog by Harleena Singh is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at
Please remember these points when you copy the content of my posts:
1) Do not remove any existing links in the article.
2) Include my “Author’s Bio” or give due credit with my name and active link to my blog.
3) Add a “Canonical Tag” on your post where you copied my post.
I will explain this license in short – that all my posts published on this blog can be used freely by anybody, but only for non-commercial purposes, and provided if the article remains intact along with the existing links and authors byline/credits to my name and blog, Aha NOW!.
Author’s Name: Harleena Singh
Blog link: http://www.aha-now.com/
About Harleena Singh
As search engines do not like duplicate content, you’re advised to put a canonical tag in the <head> of the post where you paste the content of my post.
The canonical tag is a piece of HTML code which can be placed on duplicate pages to indicate to a search engine where the original version of that page is.
<link rel = “canonical” href= “the complete URL to my post” />
Do let me know and send me the link to your blog or site where you use my article, and I’d be glad to visit it and go through the other wonderful content you have!