- 5 Best Ways to Find Love That Lasts
- Domestic Violence: The Deadly Virus
- Celebrate the Joy of Giving in Your Life
- 6 Practical Ways to Change the World For the Better
- How To Choose The Right Career
- Is Divorce Necessary
- A True Love Story That Touched My Heart
- Understanding the Role of the Father in Child Development
- Rekindle Love in Marriage in 10 Practical Ways
- 9 Early Signs Of An Abusive Relationship
Creative Commons License
The entire pack of posts on this blog by Harleena Singh and other authors is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at
Please remember these points when you copy the content of my posts:
1) Do not remove any existing links (internal or external) in the article.
2) Include my “Author’s Bio” or give due credit with my name and a “dofollow” link to my blog.
3) Add a “Canonical Tag” on your post where you copied my post.
I will explain this license in short – that all my posts published on this blog can be used freely by anybody, but only for non-commercial purposes, and provided if the article remains intact along with the existing links and authors byline/credits to my name and blog, Aha NOW!.
Author’s Name: Harleena Singh
Blog link: http://www.aha-now.com/
About Harleena Singh
As search engines do not like duplicate content, you’re advised to put a canonical tag in the <head> of the post where you paste the content of my post.
The canonical tag is a piece of HTML code which can be placed on duplicate pages to indicate to a search engine where the original version of that page is.
<link rel = “canonical” href= “the complete URL to my post” />
Do let me know and send me the link to your blog or site where you use my article, and I’d be glad to visit it and go through the other wonderful content you have!
Note: You’re NOT permitted to include my articles in your “print” magazine. The permission is only for ONLINE blogs, magazines, and websites that follow my copyright guidelines.