The last few days have been simply wonderful and joyous for me, which have already warmed up the coming days of December!
Soon after my recent interview with Joanne at #InspireChat, much to my surprise, another good friend of mine, Samantha Bangayan passed on the mesmerizing Sunshine Award to me that just made my day!
I have known Samantha for quite some time now, and her wonderful blog tells you everything you ever wanted to know about Peru, while her other blog tells you about career and personal development. Her blogs are a ‘must-visit’. Thanks so much Samantha once again for thinking of me as worthy of receiving the award.
(Update : – Just need to thank another dear friend Jimmy Tong for passing on the Sunshine Award for the second time to me – surely a double bonanza treat! His blog is all about personality development, positive energy and creativity. Do stop by and visit it to be truly inspired. Thanks so much Jimmy for adding me to your list of awesome bloggers! )
(Second Update:- With the close of this year, the Sunshine Award sure is making its round at this blog! I was privileged to be once again awarded by Ruth Zive, who is a freelance writers and has a wonderful blog and writes about technology, parenting, lifestyle. Be sure to visit her wonderful blog and get to learn a great deal from her. Thanks so much Ruth for adding me to your list of wonderful bloggers!)
(Third Update:- This award has truly made my day today, as I just received another honor from Carolyn Nicander Mohr of Wonder of Tech, whom most people lovingly call the ‘wonder woman’, because of the wonderful posts she puts up! She is a lawyer, wife and mother to three teenagers, besides being a polygadgetist who has been entranced with personal technology for over 20 years. Her blog is all related to what’s happening in the technical world, the latest gadgets, iPads, iPhone, and just about anything!)
(Fourth Update:- Wow! Being nominated the fourth time by Jodi Aman on Heal Now and Forever was wonderful. Jodi was nominated by me long back for the same award that she’s given to me today thanks Jodi! She is a counselor, mother, healer, lover, teacher, and friend, and her blog helps you heal spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Do check out her blog!)
The Sunshine Award sure is a wonderful way to recognize and pass on the torch to more amazing bloggers, whose blogs continue to inspire and motivate so many others like me.
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules I need to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
Sharing the love and spreading the sunshine with ten more inspirational bloggers. Congratulations to each one you!
1. Ann Tran at Ann-Tran – Having recently met Ann on Twitter, her posts are full of life and talk all about blogging, inspiration, travelling, wine, hiking, nature, and photography.
2. Joanne Cipressi at JoanneCipressi – A wonderful empowerment personal life coach and warm person, Joanne’s post inspire and touch the hearts of many like me.
3. Arvind Devalia at Make it Happen – A recent acquaintance, his blog posts are inspirational about practical advice as he conveys his message through them to make the world a better place to live in.
4. Amy Lupold Bair at Resourceful Mommy – Having recently got acquainted to Amy, her blog brings readers everything from great parenting advice to resourceful ways to frugally decorate your home to exciting contests.
5. Fadra Nally at All Things Fadra – Fadra does write from her heart, and her posts are all about family, healthy living, blogging and writing, beauty and fashion, technology and gadgets, and all the cool stuff.
6. Jodi Aman at Heal Now and Forever – Another new Twitter friend and counselor, her blog is dedicated to help families, children, and individuals, heal through love and inspiration.
7. Jon Mertz at Thin Difference – Having recently met Jon at #InspireChat, his blog is based on his thoughts on life, choices, faith, and leadership.
8. Bernice Wood at Living The Balanced Life – Though I don’t know her that well, her blog posts inspire you if you are struggling to balance your work, family, and life. She writes about being curious, productive, renewed, connected, having faith, and living healthy.
9. Colleen Shibley at Shibley Smiles – One of my new friends, her blog is an awesome place for great giveaways and reviews, health and fitness, recipes, entertainment, and other resources.
10. Penelope at Penelope’s Oasis – A work-at-home mom, her oasis is the perfect place where she talks of marriage, beauty tips, favorite products, and enjoying life one day at a time.
I wish I could nominate more bloggers who inspire me with their creativity, honesty, and openness, but as I have to follow the rules, I can just mention ten here.
I’ve named those whom I have not mentioned on this blog earlier nor nominated for the versatile award I had received a few months back, and passed on the torch to these deserving bloggers.
Now my answer to the following questions:
- Favorite Color – I love sea-green, colors of pink, and any soft-pastel shades. Though of course, I easily fall for deep red or maroon as well, and the colors of autumn always touch my heart!
- Favorite Animal – Undoubtedly dogs, as I have always had one right under my cradle ever since I remember being a baby. Similarly, the same thing followed up with my kids as well and we have an adorable one at home.
- Favorite Number – Never really gave it a thought till now, but I guess it would be either 2 or 5.
- Favorite Drink – Hot cup of coffee or tea to rejuvenate me! I am all in for fresh juices as well.
- Facebook or Twitter – That sure is a tricky question! It was Facebook for quite some time, and it still is, though recently I have started making more contacts on Twitter, in-fact learnt a lot more about it.
- Your Passion – To love and live life to the fullest, help others, make life simpler and a better place to live in. Love to make new friends, be there for my friends, family, kids, and work alongside.
- Giving or getting presents – Both! I think all of us would love surprises and gifts are always welcome. However, I also enjoy gifting people whatever is available, as even small things and deeds do matter.
- Favorite Day – Any day other than a Sunday! I do wish I could have said a Sunday, but that is the busiest day for me as my kids are home and it is a day kept away for their demands and needs! I guess Saturdays are great for a get-away, and Tuesdays to Fridays are great days for putting in lots of work!
- Favorite Flowers – Roses, ah – how I love them! Any color would do, though the red roses take my heart away. Though I simply love flowers and of various shapes and colors, roses are an all time favorite for me.
So, there you have my list of awesome bloggers, whom you must take out time to visit. And my favorites are all up to share with all of you as well. I would also request the awardees of the Sunshine Award to pass on this award to other deserving bloggers.
Do you think we have anything in common or do you have favorites, similar to mine? Do share in the comments below.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.