All posts tagged "addiction"
- Ways to Beat and Overcome Drug Addiction
Drug addiction recovery is possible if you understand it better. Here's some information on what you need to do to understand and overcome drug addiction.
- Posted July 16, 2019
- Alcohol Addiction Recovery: Treatment Options to Reclaim Your Life
There are many ways and programs of alcohol addiction recovery that can help you live a sober and happy life. Here are a few alcoholism recovery options.
- Posted May 24, 2019
- Ibogaine Treatment: A Unique Remedy for Severe Addiction
Among the alternative treatments for addiction, ibogaine treatment is considered to have the potential to help get rid of addiction completely. Here is all the information you want to know about ibogaine and ibogaine treatment, how it...
- Posted December 29, 2017
- Relapse: What You Need to Know and Do to Prevent It
After rehab, one fears a relapse. Here are some warning signs to help you recognize relapse and tips on how to prevent relapse to help live a sober life.
- Posted December 18, 2017
- Alcohol Addiction: Ten Warning Signs of Alcoholism
An alcohol addict exhibits many alcohol abuse symptoms. Here are ten early warning signs of alcoholism you should recognize to get rid of alcohol addiction.
- Posted November 9, 2017
- Exposed – The Dangers of Romanticizing Addiction
Romanticizing addiction could be dangerous. You create fantasy, whereas, you need to face the reality. For de-addiction, you need to deromanticize addiction.
- Posted September 19, 2016
- When Social Drinking Goes Too Far
Social drinking can be problematic for women if it gets out of bounds. Women face social drinking problems than men do. Let's understand why and how.
- Posted August 15, 2016
- How to Choose the Best Rehab Treatment Center for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Are you loing for the best rehab treatment center for drug and alcohol addiction? With so many rehabilitation centers out there, how do you know which one would be best for you or your d one? Of...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Why Do You Take Selfies And How To Avoid It Going Wrong
“Hey, wait! Let’s take a selfie,” shouted my daughter, as we entered the movie hall. I hesitated a bit but then succumbed to the selfie-craze of the youngster. Does this happen with you too? Are your kids...
- Posted June 8, 2015
- How To Avoid The Negative Effects Of Technology On Life
Technology has become an inseparable part of our life, and we need to adapt to it in a way that we don’t harm ourselves. Rohan takes us through the past and present of technology, and discusses its...
- Posted December 11, 2014