All posts tagged "parents"
- How to Stay Informed About Your Elders’ Health
Wherever you may stay, you can still take care of your parents or elders. Here are some ways to stay informed about the health of the seniors in your family
- Posted June 22, 2020
- 10 Popular Things Parents Teach their Toddlers to Do
Parents have to be mentors to their kids and teach them life skills from the very start. Here are some things that you as a parent can teach your toddler.
- Posted February 10, 2020
- 3 Ways to Create Family Bonding Time
Parents need to create family bonding time in their busy schedules. Here are some ways that busy parents can use for spending time with their family.
- Posted January 15, 2020
- Senior Parents at Home: Clever Tips to Keep Them Healthy
For many of us, feelings of guilt may accompany the responsibility of taking care of our senior parents. Here are some tips to help you with this task.
- Posted September 16, 2019
- Which is Better: Retirement Home or Retirement Village
Many prefer to live in a retirement home or a retirement village after retirement. Here is a brief introduction to these options and their special features.
- Posted September 9, 2019
- Things I Wish My Parents Had Said To Me When I Was Bullied
Here is what I wished my parents had said to me when I was bullied.
- Posted May 10, 2019
- How To Have “The Talk” With Your Teens
Parents should talk about sex and relationships with their teens. Here's what, how and when you can have the talk with teenagers so it helps them.
- Posted April 10, 2019
- 20 Social Media Problems and Solutions in Society Today
Let's face it - we all face social media problems in life. Here is a list of common problems with social media in society today with their solutions.
- Posted September 17, 2018
- Unique Anniversary Gift Ideas for Parents & Grandparents
Thinking of the best anniversary gift ideas for parents as well as grandparents is not easy. You should try to gift something that is enjoyable as well as memorable. It's advisable to choose a gift that has...
- Posted April 4, 2018
- Depression in the Elderly: Major Signs, Symptoms, and Causes
Depression in the elderly can be treated successfully. To help the elderly person with depression, you need to know the general signs of depression in elderly and understand the causes of depression in older adults. Here's a...
- Posted March 5, 2018