30 Top Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW
Hey! Happy International Women’s Day to one and all! I thought today was the perfect day to celebrate the top women bloggers that are a part of the Aha!NOW blog community – something new I’m starting at my blog.
It’s my way of thanking these wonderful women bloggers for being a part of the blog and my blogging journey.
If you remember in my earlier post I’d written about understanding women in today’s world to highlight how empowered and influential women have become around the globe.
Of course, when I say the world, I mean all the countries. Women might fare better in some countries, but my concern also goes to those in the developing and the third world countries.
Today’s post is about the wonderful women bloggers you might have come across on my blog, and to share a little about them with you.
Men, don’t be disheartened! Don’t worry, there’s something for you wonderful men too at the end of the post – so keep reading!
Women Bloggers & Their Life
Blogging today is helping women in a big way.
Blogging has become a boon for the disadvantaged, unprivileged, suppressed, oppressed, as well as the talented woman – apart from the enterprising and liberated woman.
There are so many women bloggers in the world today, and they are writing about anything and everything under the Sun.
I read somewhere that according to the Pew Research Center, there are nearly 18.9 million women who write blogs! Isn’t that commendable!
Times are tough for everyone. However, with these tough economic times, the ability of women bloggers to earn and contribute to their household’s income cannot be overlooked.
[su_quote cite="Diane Mariechild"]A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.[/su_quote]
How Blogging is Helping Women Bloggers
As a woman, I can definitely say that blogging has provided me a voice of my own. It’s also a great way to connect with people, make new friends, reach out and help others too.
Blogging is helping women bloggers, as now –
- They are able to earn a living through their blogs by blogging and the work they do online. This has helped them to be financially independent.
- They have the freedom to choose the life they want to lead by working on their terms.
- They can choose to express themselves and their feelings when they wish to, without having to wait for anyone’s permission.
- They are more committed, determined, and focused in their goals. Blogging gives them a purpose in life to be happy.
- They can help others in the Blogosphere by sharing their lives and experiences.
- Besides being homemakers, wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, and grannys, these women bloggers are making a name for themselves by working online also.
- It’s helping them develop and evolve.
This list is endless, and a lot more can be added to it – so, do share your thoughts in the comments.
So, if you are a woman and have a story to tell, or you feel you have a voice, there’s absolutely NO reason you shouldn’t blog about it.
Take up blogging if you feel you’ve a flair for writing, marketing skills, or any other ability that can achieve its potential through blogging. You can always tap on the Aha!NOW blog community for help.
Go out and start blogging – women bloggers rock!
[su_quote cite="Eleanor Roosevelt"]A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.[/su_quote]
Top Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW
This is a little surprise for all of you – isn’t it?
I’ve been wanting to give back something to the awesome women bloggers of Aha!NOW who make it what it is today.
It is because of YOU that the blog exists, so you all have a major role in the making of Aha!NOW.
Being the International Women’s Day today; let me showcase the top women bloggers of the blog to all of you.
Though it’s just another day, but sometimes you and me need such days as reminders to appreciate and recognize the efforts of people who matter.
I did have a list of factors as criteria for choosing my best ladies, and I’ve mentioned them at the end of the post.
All of these are vibrant readers of Aha!NOW. They’ve spoken out, shared their views, conveyed their opinions, and become the second voice of Aha!NOW.
All of these ladies have contributed greatly to the posts. They’ve narrated their experiences and given suggestions with the sole aim of helping people learn and improve.
Here are the ‘wonder ladies’, and each one is an inspiration in herself. They’ve strong integrity and personality along with a strong belief in the self or the inner power.
They are complete persons and good human beings, rather than just being women.
You might know most of these women bloggers, and if you don’t, DO check them out –
(Note: The following list is in no particular order other than being in an alphabetical order.)
1. Adrienne Smith – Affiliate and network marketer: One of the most helpful people you’ll come across. Always there, very open-minded, and she’s with Aha!NOW since almost its beginnings.
2. Alice Chan – Inspirational author, speaker and coach: Inspires and helps others to reconnect with themselves.
3. Amandah Blackwell – Freelance, and creative writer and a young wise woman: Wears many hats, online and offline.
4. Anne Lyken-Garner – Published author, freelance writer, blogger & editor, and even a model: She’s a multi-faceted personality.
5. Annie Andre – Seasoned world traveler, mom-preneur, budding travel writer: A courageous and determined lady who knows all about travelling!
6. Betsy Henry – Authored many books, and a positive thinker: Loving mom, wife, aunt, and daughter – overall, a Zen woman.
7. Brenda Lee – Passionate about pit bulls & spreading awareness: Loves dogs and talking of girls!
8. Carol Biederman – Traveler, shopper, wife, and mom: Finds the best deals for you! A blog-entrepreneur woman.
9. Carolyn Nicander Mohr – A polygadgetist, lawyer, wife, and mom of 3: ‘The wonder woman’ and master of tech. Very compassionate and a true friend who reaches out in time of need.
10. Corina Ramos – Consultation and bookkeeping: She’s the one to contact if you ever want to know about working from home.
11. Corinne Rodrigues – Writer and motivational speaker: Helps in inspiring and helping others. A true friend to all women in need, and she expresses herself through ‘everyday gyaan’.
12. Debbie Bills - Professional Happy Maker: Helps you find happiness in everyday life. Her seasoned and practical wisdom will help you lead a happy life and improve your relationships.
13. Donna Merrill - Intuitive life coach and social media specialist: Makes personal development and online marketing pretty simple.
14. Galen Pearl - Published author: Helps you find your happy place. A woman known for her pearls of wisdom.
15. Hajra - Writer and great connector: You will find her everywhere – a psychologist by profession and a good friend as a person.
16. Ilka Flood - Network marketer and Internet Entrepreneur: Compassionate person with a flair for quotes, awesome graphics and pictures.
17. Jodi Lobozzo Aman - Author & international teacher: Heals all the way- a boon for abused children and women.
18. Lisa Buben - Social media, blogging & SEO expert: Inspires you to thrive. Your best teacher to be a blogger.
19. Lori Gosselin - Author and talks about life: Anything you want to know about happiness and life.
20. Makeba Giles - Inspiration, lifestyle, culture & family blogger: Doting mom & lover of all things.
21. Mary Stephenson - Writes about self-improvement, pets, and parties: Necessity of change that we all need. Meet her to change your life.
22. Ntathu Allen - Author, speaker, yoga teacher: Encouraging working women lead stress free lives.
23. Sally Brown - Writer in making: Helps you live and love with passion.
24. Sapna Kumari - Computer technology expert: Awesome at infographics and cartoons, & doting mom. An aspiring Indian blogger.
25. Shalu Sharma - Writes about guide to India travels: Loves travelling, and is a loving mom and great cook. Talk to her before you plan to visit India.
26. Shelley Lundquist - Business coach, speaker, entrepreneur, writer & poet: Has lots to share – She moves you!
27. Sue Neal - Lover of books, awesome writer, and learning Internet marketing: Weaves words and showers wisdom.
28. Sylviane Nuccio - Life coach & freelance writer: Helps you understand your subconscious mind.
29. Vidya Sury - Freelance writer and a wise Indian woman: Loving mom and daughter, with an ‘A-musing’ blog.
30. Viola Tam - Network Marketer: Passionate about helping mothers earn from home.
There you have it! It was sure very tough for me to make this list, and it was with a lot of deep thought that I came up with it.
As I said before, this is a wonderful resource list for every woman who either aspires to be a blogger, make a living online, or needs help in any aspect of her life.
Top Bloggers Selected Each Year
Hereon, each year you will see the top women bloggers of Aha!NOW on International Women’s Day! However, the number might increase depending on the number of women bloggers visiting this blog.
Isn’t that something wonderful!
Hey guys! Don’t get disheartened because YOU too matter, and I appreciate each one of you for being a part of the blog as well.
There would definitely be a special post on the ‘30 Top Men Bloggers of Aha!NOW’, which shall roll on International Men’s Day! (Update: This post was uploaded on 19th Nov)
Yes, you heard it right – there IS an International Men’s Day too that’s celebrated in most countries on the 19th of November each year – so that will be the day for you guys!
However, ladies and gentlemen there are some criteria, which I’ve come up with that you need to qualify to be the top bloggers of the Aha!NOW blog community.
It could be one, two, or a combination of the following-
- Quality of comments
- Frequency of comments
- Length of comments
- Social sharing
- And, of course you need to check the Aha!NOW blog community page for more.
If you’re one of the recipients and you wish to put up the award banner on your blog, you can contact me through the contact form or email me to send you a smaller banner. However, if you feel like using the one on this post, you’re free to do so!
[su_quote cite="M. K. Gandhi"]Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.[/su_quote]
Here is wishing all of you women bloggers – a very Happy Women’s Day! Rejoice, for you are a woman! For the men, rejoice for the women in your lives – they make your life complete – don’t they?
Over to you –
If you are a woman blogger, what has been your experience in the Blogosphere? For men and women, how do you assess the role of women bloggers in today’s world? Share in the comments below.