- Understanding the Power of BeliefPosted 31 days ago
- 5 Ways of Helping Children Cope With Change In LifePosted 34 days ago
- Understanding Women in Today’s WorldPosted 83 days ago
- How to Change Your Life with KnowledgePosted 93 days ago
- How Do You Cope With StressPosted 121 days ago
- 12 Steps to a New Beginning in LifePosted 124 days ago
- Blog Anniversary – Making Merry this Christmas and New YearPosted 146 days ago
- What Stops You from Living a Healthy LifestylePosted 166 days ago
- Is Setting Priorities in Life EssentialPosted 170 days ago
- Do You Love the Life You LivePosted 206 days ago
Life & Inspiration
“What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.” ~ Crowfoot
Life should be seen as an everlasting process of joyous spiritual growth and discovery. Through life’s daily struggles to material existence, people slowly deepen their understanding of the spiritual principles underlying reality, which enables them to relate to themselves, to others, and for some, to God, in a better way.
Inspiration is a motivating action or influence that results in creative works and productivity of all kinds. Each one of us finds our own ways to become inspired or motivated, for which we need to get our vital juices flowing and enter the state of flow. Mostly what inspire us are people, a book, movie, life experiences, a place, or anything that motivates and touches you.
Inspiration is the desire to live life without flinching, to take a risk and possibly fail, to take criticism but have the faith to do it anyways, to act on your emotions, creativity, ability, and beliefs. It is linked to innovation, to introduce new ways of seeing things. Inspiration is a way of understanding who we are and what we dream about or imagine. Inspiration gives you understanding, motivation, courage to think and dream, an identity, and a way of being.
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Here we shall be sharing everything about life with its twists and turns, things that inspire or motivate people, about strength and courage, how to look up to life and feel inspired, and simply to live life to the fullest.