All posts tagged "mind"
- How to Cope With Stress: 10 Coping Strategies
You need to learn the ways to cope with stress because you are surrounded by stressors that make you stressed all the time. Coping with stress is an art that can help improve your health. This post...
- Posted January 22, 2018
- Can Prayers for Healing the Sick Really Do Miracles?
Here is how prayer for healing the sick works. Healing prayers for the sick and d ones give strength, help recovery, bring peace, and do miracles.
- Posted October 23, 2017
- Discover Lasting Peace Through One Universal Law
One way to discover lasting peace is by achieving inner peace. In this post you'll learn how to achieve inner peace by understanding one Universal Law.
- Posted March 27, 2017
- How To Achieve Self-Mastery By Leveraging Your Mind
When did you first notice that little voice in your head? We all have one, but why is it there? What is it? Perhaps most importantly, are you in control of it, or is it in control...
- Posted March 21, 2016
- Understanding and Managing Emotions Using Your Inner Voice
Certain events can trigger raw emotions within us. Some of these feelings are so strong that they disable us. This is when we lose our vision or motivation. Then there are other emotions that have the power...
- Posted November 30, 2015
- 4 Scientifically Proven Ways for Recovering Self-Esteem after Failure
Have you ever failed miserably? I certainly have. It’s awful isn’t it? Failure leaves you disappointed, angry, desperate, and hopeless. It crushes your self-esteem and convinces you that you’ll always be a failure. You wish you could...
- Posted October 26, 2015
- Mental Health: How to Take Care of Your Mind and Memory
Do you know that your mental health is as important as your physical health? In my opinion, your mental health is your most prized possession. I wrote about this aspect in my previous post with an aim...
- Posted July 22, 2014
- What Is Your Most Prized Possession in Life
What is your most prized possession? Well, it would be something that you may not ever want to lose, or things that make you feel happy, lucky, special, and superior, right? This question may make some of...
- Posted July 14, 2014
- 10 Scientifically Proven Health Benefits of Meditation [Infographic]
Most of you must have read about the health benefits of meditation. Some of you probably haven’t tried practicing meditation because of the lack of scientific proof about its benefits. Not any! Scientists have used scientific methods...
- Posted February 25, 2014
- 6 Practical Ways to Change the World For the Better
I’ve often heard that there are many ways to change the world, but the question is – who will change it and why? Moreover, what’s wrong with the world as it is? I know this question will...
- Posted September 11, 2013