“The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”- Henry Miller
If you are wondering how to say I love you on Valentine’s Day then Monday, February 14th 2011, which is just round the corner, would be the perfect ‘love day’ to convey your feelings. Make it the perfect Valentine’s Day by expressing your feelings to all those people whom you may have forgotten in your busy schedule, by telling them in various touching ways how special they are for you.
We tend to use Valentine’s Day to express loveto our girlfriends and boyfriends or husbands and wives, but the day is made for you to express your love, feelings and warmth to all those for whom you care. Anyone can be your valentine, your parents, your soul mate, your friend, your sibling, or anyone who holds a special place in your heart.
“Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next door neighbor.”- Mother Teresa
‘Love’ is in the air, but it is one of the most complicated emotions known to us, as we are unable to understand its full meaning and intricacies. Love requires intentions, thoughtfulness, and deep feelings for it to be accurate, and with Valentine’s Day round the corner, I guess it is a special day for telling those you love that you do love them.
To be able to say ‘I love you’ or express ones feelings to those who matter most to us is not an easy task. Some of us are more expressive in our feelings while others maybe more reserved, shy or not able to express their love.
So, don’t think twice about how to say I love you on Valentine’s Day, instead take the following suggestions and go right ahead and just say it.
- Express your feelings, have the pure intentions from your heart, and say ‘I love you’ by making eye contact with the one you love.
- Give your loved ones a hug and smile when you say ‘I love you’, without expecting anything in return, as unconditional love means not demanding anything in return!
- Show and mean that you love them through your actions, more than just from words.
- Surprise them with cards, chocolates, flowers, bouquets, gifts, outings, dinners or dates, which are great ways to say ‘I love you’. Share their chores, happy and sad moments, cook them their favorite meal and pamper them, after all they are your loved ones.
- Compliment your near and dear ones, which also convey your love for them.
- Take care of and talk to the ones you love, and go right out and tell them that you love them.
We all have our own perception of the importance of Valentine’s Day, but if you truly love someone, then the whole year is as special as Valentine’s Day. Of course there are others who wait the whole year wondering, how to say I love you on Valentine’s Day, and for them it’s better to go ahead and say those magical three words to the one’s they love!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.