All posts tagged "seniors"
- How to Stay Informed About Your Elders’ Health
Wherever you may stay, you can still take care of your parents or elders. Here are some ways to stay informed about the health of the seniors in your family
- Posted June 22, 2020
- Senior Parents at Home: Clever Tips to Keep Them Healthy
For many of us, feelings of guilt may accompany the responsibility of taking care of our senior parents. Here are some tips to help you with this task.
- Posted September 16, 2019
- Which is Better: Retirement Home or Retirement Village
Many prefer to live in a retirement home or a retirement village after retirement. Here is a brief introduction to these options and their special features.
- Posted September 9, 2019
- Depression in the Elderly: Major Signs, Symptoms, and Causes
Depression in the elderly can be treated successfully. To help the elderly person with depression, you need to know the general signs of depression in elderly and understand the causes of depression in older adults. Here's a...
- Posted March 5, 2018
- 14 Tips for Elderly Care at Home of Aging Parents and Seniors
Providing elderly care at home and caring for the elderly parents and seniors needs special guidance. Here are the elderly care tips you need to know.
- Posted October 30, 2017
- 5 Tips for Shortlisting the Best Senior Living Community
What are the criterion for selecting the best senior living communities? This post helps you in deciding the best living community for your bed seniors.
- Posted July 11, 2016
- Don’t Miss These Tips on Home Safety for Seniors
How many of you really care about the home safety for seniors in your family? Do you realize that most elders are vulnerable to accidents at home? If you do, then you understand that senior home safety...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- What the Dead Have to Do With the Living
You must be wondering that I always write about life and living, then why all of a sudden I’m writing about death and the dead in my post. Well, today’s post is to touch upon a deeper...
- Posted November 5, 2013
- Why You Should be Respecting the Elderly
I was always taught to respect the elders – weren’t you? But how many of you are really respecting the elderly people around you? What reasons do you have for not doing so? I ask you because I’ve often seen many elders...
- Posted May 14, 2013