Table of Contents
Let me start by wishing ALL of you a very Happy International Women’s Day, which falls on 8th March each year.
Though everyday is a day for women (and men too!), this is a special day to enjoy and celebrate!
One more thing that you can do on this day is to look up to inspiring women. Some women inspire us, don’t they? Would you like to know a few more inspiring women bloggers today?
If you remember, last year I celebrated Women’s Day by honoring the leading ladies on my blog for their contributions and being a part of my blog community.
I’d written a post last year on it titled – 30 Top Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW, where I mentioned that I’d be giving this honor each year to the deserving women bloggers of this blog.
Well, that time of the year is here again – time for celebration and taking pride in being a woman!
“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” ~ Diane Mariechild
This time you’d find a lovely list of inspiring women who have made it to the top 20 Inspiring Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW! You now certainly need to be more deserving to find a place on Aha!NOW!
I’m sure you’d agree that women inspire us in more ways than one, whether they are your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, and even grandmothers! These are the women who make things happen.
How Women Inspire Us
Women today are running countries and corporations. They are running businesses and raising children side by side. I’d written a post on understanding women in today’s world, which I hope you’d like to read.
Even though a woman faces many problems in life, she carries on. It is because she is committed and determined to make things work.
It could be her marriage or her job, or perhaps she wants to make headway in her career or her personal life – she keeps moving!
Let’s celebrate the achievements and evolution of women on this special day because she does inspire and motive you in more ways than one.
You might like to check out these ways to celebrate International Women’s Day – have fun doing so!
“Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” ~ Janis Joplin
Did you know that one out of three women is sexually or physically abused by her partner in her lifetime? 50 young women are infected with HIV every hour!
On this International Women’s Day, let’s all stand up for those women and help them to make free decisions about their life, health, and future. Together we can make it happen, isn’t it?
What It Really Takes To Be An Inspiring Women Blogger
There are many inspiring women if you look around, but being bloggers, let’s talk about what makes an inspirational women blogger.
Some qualities that shine right through are –
● These inspiring women have forged their own authentic path.
● They have taken an unpaved, hard road, which demands guts, commitment, strength, and perseverance.
● These inspiring women bloggers spend most of their time and energy helping people.
● They help organizations or enterprises to grow and flourish, or even run their own businesses.
● These inspirational women help others succeed and overcome their challenges.
● They have the power to look at the world after going through traumas, failures, victories, histories, and experiences.
● These inspiring women bloggers stimulate our emotions and thinking through their blogs.
● They empower, enliven, and uplift us through their work.
● These inspirational women are women of substance, women of power, with a positive influence that adds meaning to our lives.
● They have found their own voice and standing in the society and Blogosphere. They have found their dream and are pursuing it.
● These motivating women bloggers show courage, respect others, live with integrity, and stay focused.
● These inspiring women bloggers are willing to take risks and embrace change when required.
● They don’t avoid conflict, but embrace it.
● They share and ask for information if need be.
● All these inspiring women have an incredible zest for life.
● These women are friendly, and would surely reach out and connect with you, if you reach out too.
● These inspiring women bloggers have a strong sense of self. They are confident of themselves and believe that they’ve earned the right to live life on their own terms.
● They don’t feel guilty about doing what they enjoy – live life to the fullest!
● These inspirational women bloggers live in the moment and take what life offers them.
● They are personalities with big hearts – and are always excited by what the future holds for them.
● These women push their boundaries and love to pursue and learn new experiences.
● These inspiring women bloggers motivate and drive you towards your goal.
● Ah…I could go on, and on, and on…. 🙂
Let me not keep writing more about these wonderful women bloggers because I could carry on!
Please come forward to honor these 20 inspiring women bloggers of Aha!NOW and give them the credit they deserve.
“Women hold up half the sky.” ~ Chinese proverb
Inspiring Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW
All these women bloggers are more than deserving to be mentioned here. I’ve written a little about their qualities collectively, which you just read, and there’s a little more below.
I know it’s not enough, but you need to meet them to know them.
They have shared their views, spoken out, supported, conveyed their opinion, and been an integral part of Aha!NOW.
These inspirational women have candidly contributed to the posts, shared their experiences, given suggestions, and helped others in more ways than one.
As compared to the list last year, there is a change because some women bloggers have either –
– Started blogging less, thus their visits have lessened.
– Taken on new roles and new ventures, thus remain busy perhaps.
– Few stopped blogging altogether
So, while I respect their decision for doing what they prefer and wish them luck and success, this list is all about those who are presently a part of Aha!NOW.
(Note: This list is purely in alphabetical order – nothing more and nothing less!)
1. Adrienne Smith – Affiliate and network marketer: One of the most inspiring women I know. She is always here to comment, very open-minded, and she’s with Aha!NOW since its start.
2. Amandah Blackwell – Freelance, and creative writer, she is a very enterprising young woman: Does a great deal, online and offline as well being the great aunt she is to her niece and nephew.
3. Angela McCall – Designer, Internet Marketer, and a real multi-talented woman. She loves photography, singing, and playing the guitar. Inspirational woman and a darling granny too!
4. Balroop Singh – Former teacher, educationist, & published writer: She loves nature and blogs about people, their emotions and how to find happiness in life. Inspirational woman!
5. Brenda Lee – Passionate about all girly things: Loves dogs and talking of girls! She inspires you to take care of your relationships, whether you are married or single.
6. Carolyn Nicander Mohr – A polygadgetist, lawyer, wife, and mom of 3: She is an inspirational ‘wonder woman’ and master of tech. A dear friend who is always around to help if need be.
7. Christy Garrett – A place for parents: Blogs about parenting, reviews, giveaways, recipes, & more. Inspirational woman who’s gone through a lot, yet goes on doing good.
8. Corina Ramos – Blogs about teen issues, women’s health, saving money, and lots more: Mom of 5 and granny of 2, she knows how to balance work-home so well – inspires me to carry on!
9. Debbie Bills – Professional Happy Maker: Blogs about kids, teens, and everything parenting! Her practical wisdom helps improve relationships, and bond better with your family and kids.
10. Debbie Doglady – Dog lover to the core! She loves music and has mastered various languages. Loves to travel and see new places too.
11. Donna Merrill – Entrepreneur, life coach and social media specialist: She is an enterprising inspiring woman who makes personal development and online marketing pretty simple.
12. Jennifer – Teaches really good stuff: All about online courses and how to make them right. She blogs about worksheets, programs, and how you can make your courses better.
13. Jodi Lobozzo Aman – Counselor, author, international teacher & conducts workshops: She blogs about anxiety, forgiveness, mindfulness, parenting, relationship, food and nutrition.
14. June – Blogger, freelance writer, copywriter, and ghostwriter: She inspires, encourages, and motivates other ladies. A single mom of 3, she’s found her happy place!
15. Karen Jolly – Certified hypnotherapist and spiritual counselor: She blogs about relationships, health, success, self, & much more. She has helped many people through the power of the mind.
16. Lisa Buben – Social media, blogging & SEO expert: She inspires you to thrive, and blogs about how to become a better blogger with great tips. Multi-talented, inspirational woman blogger!
17. Mary Stephenson – Self-improvement, pets, parties: She blogs about necessity of change that we all need. Connect with her to change your life.
18. Shalu Sharma – Author of eBooks and owns many blogs : She writes about India travels, loves travelling and is a loving mom. If you ever plan to visit India, she is the person to contact!
19. Sue Neal – Author of an ebook, & currently working on her first fiction: She is a lover of books and an awesome writer. She showers wisdom through her comments – inspiring woman to know!
20. Sylviane Nuccio – Life coach & freelance writer: She runs three blogs and helps you write better, and understand your subconscious mind in an easy way.
Women Bloggers Selected Each Year
Just as I’d mentioned last year, each year on 8th March, you will see a new post about the Women Bloggers of Aha!NOW.
There are certain criteria that have to be met before you make it here, which are –
• Quality of your comments
• Length of your comments
• Frequency of your comments
• Social sharing
• Being a part of the Aha!NOW blog community
There are a few new additions to the Aha!NOW family and I ask all of you to welcome them by visiting their sites.
If you are one of the recipients and wish to put the banner on your blog, please contact me through the contact form or email me for the code.
Don’t just go away, here’s something more for you. An inspirational video for all you women who make the world a better place to live in. You’re awesome! (Men too can watch it) 🙂
Anima ~ Who are you : A message to all women~ YouTube Video
And dear men bloggers, if you remember, there was a similar list about the 30 Top Men Bloggers of Aha!NOW, last year.
So, we would see you on International Men’s Day, which falls on the 19th November each year – so stay tuned and be an active Aha!NOW blog community member!
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
Here’s wishing all of you a very Happy Women’s Day! It’s time to nurture the perfect woman within. 🙂 For men, rejoice for the women you have in your lives – they make your lives complete, don’t they?
Over to you –
As a woman blogger, what has been your experience in the blogosphere? Which of these inspiring women bloggers do you know, or would like to know? What have they taught you and how have they inspired you? Share in the comments.
Photo Credit: FreeDigitalPhotos, AlicePopkorn